What are Deadbeat Tenants?
- A Deadbeat Tenant does not honor their word.
- A Deadbeat Tenant does not honor commitments.
- A deadbeat Tenant is a non-payer.
- A deadbeat Tenant is a defaulter; someone who fails to meet their obligation.
Why was Tenant Deadbeats developed?
Basically after decades as a landlord I am tired of being burned by deadbeat tenants. The Tenant Deadbeats List is a free resource to identify deadbeats, and hopefully deter what is basically fraud. Do your own due diligence and proceed with caution.
TenantDeadbeats.com is protected under federal law by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
If you were unlucky enough to get burned by a bad tenant just add them to our database for only $9.95. Your listing will be here for 5 years and chances are your tenant will move annually (they usually do) and maybe you can spare another landlord to chaos you have had to endure.
Find out before it is too late…
Start Your Search
Several Search Options to Choose from:
- Browse a Category.
- Quick or Advanced Searches.
- Auto-Search Notifications by Email.
Contact Sellers directly through our on-site messaging system.
Report a Deadbeat Tenant:
List Your Deadbeat Tenant (click here).
Fast and Easy-to-use Listing Process.
- Create an Account – Simple One-Page Registration Process.
- Choose a Category.
- Enter Item Details.
- Upload Your Photos.
Email notices are sent directly to your inbox from interested buyers.